Monday, October 6, 2008

Jordan's Suggestions

Hey Everyone, my suggestions are as follows (Hope these are helpful!):

~For My Perfume Museum (Found through RISD library): 
Burr, Chandler. The Perfect Scent: a year behind the scenes of the perfume industry in Paris and New York. 1. New York: Herry Holt, 2007.

~For My False Teeth Museum (Found through JSTOR):
"False Teeth Are Fitted to a Million-Year Old Ape". The Science News-Letter 31(1937): 218-219+222.

~For My Frame Museum (Found through RISD library):
Wilner, Eli. Gilded edge: Art of the Frame. San Francisco: Chronicle Books, 2000.

~For My Website Museum (Found through JSTOR):
March, Luke. "Russian Parties and the Political Internet." Europe-Asia Studies 56(2004): 369-400.

~And finally, For My Aspirin Museum (Quote from unreleased short film - "Only Diamonds"):
"Never go to the nurse for aspirin, it's not worth the emotional roller-coaster" - maybe, you can do something with that, haha - it's just kind of my favorite ambiguous quote ever...

No comments: